HVAC Solution 9.2.3 added these new features
* Added Hands Down Software psychrometric charts and calculations.
* Added Air/Fluid-to-Fluid heat pump.
* Added quantities to fans.
* Added Recovery/Delivery refrigerant coils.
* Added support for Revit 2019.
* Allow the space cooling air temperature to be set by sensible heat ratio, WB or RH.
* Added displacement ventilation.
* Enhanced CHVAC import to include data for displacement ventilation calculations.
* Added displacement diffusers with Price selection.
* Added preferred minimum size for single duct terminal units.
* Added Single Stream Air-to-Air Energy Recovery.
* Split "Existing" classification to "Existing to Remain" and "Existing to be Demolished"; changed how "Existing" classification components and connectors are displayed; added menu to change classification.
* Added a structural schedule.
* Revised changing of medium on components with duplicate coil component.
* Revised recovery coils to get the space target temperature if upstream of the space.
HVAC Solution 9.1.2 added these new features.
* Newly added furnace component with natural gas, propane and electric heating options as well as refrigerant cooling options.* Added propane and natural gas unit heaters.
* Added a packaged fluid heat pump coil.
* Added selection of Siemens pressure independent control valves.
* Enhanced the editing of linked data. Under File/Import you will see "Update Data Link". This will bring up a new interface which allows you to update your load Trane Trace and Elite CHVAC data.
* You can now turn on/off the display of the detailed component toolbar and just have the compact toolbar shown.
* Tweaked calculations for designing systems with hydronic heaters.
* Update LoadMatch systems with complex piping arrangements.
* Added more detail to the Patterson-Kelley duration indirect water heaters pictures.
HVAC Solution 9.0.1 added these new features.
* Added extra tiers to the component toolbar.
* Added spreadsheet view for editing data.
* Selection of Cook fans.
* Selection of Griswold valves.
* Allow starting a connector by clicking on an unused connect point.
* Selection of Bray valves.
* Added Viessmann boiler and water heater/boiler selection.
* Allow the user to prefer even size terminal units over odd size.
* Added fluid to fluid heat pumps with heat source and heat recovery heat pumps and chillers to the hydronic wizards.
* Selection of Paterson Kelly boilers.
Version 8.4.1 added these features:
* Added Cook fan selection.
* Added Patterson-Kelley boiler, water heater, and indirect water heater selection.
* Added Taco 2-way and 3-way control valve selection.
* Added Bray 2-way and 3-way control valve selection.
* Added Griswold pressure independent control valve, 2-way control valve, 3-way control valve, and balancing valve selection.
* Added new Aermec chiller type selection (NYB and WWM).
* Updated Titus active chilled beam selection code.
* Added mixing storage tank option to the hyronic system wizard.
* Changed single straight lines to allow for multiple segments with other than 90 degree angles.
* Changed Viega protective end cap quantity to 0.
* Show total pipe length in the Bill of Materials in addition to the total units.
* Renamed Duct Joint component to Duct Expansion Joint; renamed Pipe Joint component to Pipe Fitting; used Pipe Fitting component to select Viagra compression fittings and protective end cap for insulated pipe.
* Updated the action of increasing the number of ports on a hydronic manifold.
* Updated connection of exhaust fan for certain fan types.
* Add to total MCA option for fan coils and indoor VRF units; add to schedule
* Added additional word wrapping on Excel spreadsheets.
8.3.2 added these new features:
* Added support for Revit 2018
* Added Additional AERCO selection: SmartPlate single wall indirect water heater, AM Series boiler, AM Series and AMR Series water heater, Benchmark Platinum and MFC dual return boiler.
* Added additional Viega products: Insulated Barrier PEX (single and dual), Viagra INsulated Barrier PEX protective end caps, wall penetration seals, hydronic manifolds, compression adapter, compression coupling with insulation kit.
* Combined hydronic wizard schematics when the heating and cooling source is the same.
* Allow tees to be added to the bill of materials.
* Allow connectors to be a single, straight line.
* Ensure hood connection is pointing down.
* Changed how the coordination flags properties are handled, now works better with HI Res monitors.
* Updated pipe cost data.
* Updated calculation of head paths with headers and manifolds.
* Updated calculation of loads with headers and manifolds.
* Updated the Variable Speed Drives with controls viewport.
* Updated connection directions on heat exchanger pictures involving steam.
* Updated CHVAC import in detecting the building row.
* Added domestic pipe pressure annotation.
* Updated the calculation of head loss path for primary/secondary systems with multiple primary pumps.
* Updated the calculation of leaving pressure for a domestic booster pump.
* Updated the calculation of the loads of a VRF heat recovery outdoor unit when getting loads from multiple VRF branch units.
* Added a VRF Tool Bar with outdoor and indoor units as well as branch selectors.
* Added ability to reorder coils in air handler wizards.
* Added ability to lock the position of project objects.
* Added option to show control points in diagrams other than just the controls viewpoint.
* Added a feature called "Show Associated Equipment", which gives the user the ability to show pressure paths and volume components without going into properties.
* Added ability to set components to either top view or side view instead of just toggling.
* Added domestic check valve, strainer, indicator, sensor, test port, pipe expansion joint, relief valve and back flow preventer valve.
* Added pipe joint for domestic, DWV, refrigerant and VRF.
* Allow "Select Only" when editing multiple objects.